The function room is versatile for a range of styling and configurations for up to 120 guests. Suiting seminars, forums, launches, workshops, training, performances, networking events, soirees and even yoga! The parquetry dance floor is a feature.
The abundant windows deliver city views and natural light. The timber crafted stage is equipped with an audio system and digital screen for presentations. A sliding feature wall which can be closed for separation from the catering area or open for a larger venue space.
A basic audio visual package is included with your booking, and additional services are available.
A food and drinks service area is included and a fully equipped kitchen is available for self-catering.
- Two 65 inch digital screens to connect your laptop for presentations.
- Comfortable chairs and tables.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parquetry dance floor.
- A fully equipped kitchen and service area for catering.
- A sliding feature wall which can be closed for separation from the catering area or open for a larger venue space.
- Balcony with city views.
- Marketing basic package (full service available)
- Audio visual basic package (full service available)
- Registration area where you can greet your guests as they step out of the lift.
- Exhibition Space – In addition to the permanent collection of original artworks, we have a program of curated exhibitions.
There are three stage options in the versatile main venue space:
- Elevated Timber Stage: This small stage is suited to soloists and small ensembles. It is straight at the front and curved at the back, with the feature curved wall with windows as backdrop. It its deepest 150.1cm and 381.2cm wide.
- Carpeted stage area level with audience (adjacent to the stage): This expanded area is suited to larger performances with a theatre style audience (seating 80). Including elevated stage section 790.6cm wide and 310.6cm deep.
- Parquetry (polished timber) Dance Floor: Useful for dance and other performances with a ‘theatre in the round’ format. 394.3cm x 799.6cm
All options utilise our quality sound system and PA.
Ask our team for special rates for social enterprise, not for profit organisations, startups and members.
You can also earn free venue hire through our referral incentive program, ‘Inviting others who might benefit from Curate Space’.
Getting a quote and making a booking
There are two options for making your booking:
- Making an enquiry, by requesting a quote and we will issue an event venue proposal and quote.
- Self-serve instant booking directly via our website or app (handy for the regulars!)