Learn about new digital health technology innovations, meet the innovators, and hear about how they are striving to improve the lives of Australian patients. This session is lead by ANDHealth a national digital health initiative established by a consortium of commercial and government partners to facilitate and support the development & commercialisation of clinically validated digital health technologies across Australia. ANDHealth+ is Australia’s only industry-led, mid-stage accelerator, dedicated solely to digital health.
- Karen Clarke, Director, Operations and Stakeholder Engagement – ANDHealth
- Georgina Kenley, Chief Operating Officer – Seer Medical
- Paul Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Blocks Global – Lumin
- Kyle Berean, Chief Technical Officer – Atmo Biosciences
- Jerome Wielens, Business Development Manager – MCRI AllergyPal
- Damian Moratti, Chief Executive Officer – Liminal VR
- Ryan Van Laar, Founder, Geneseq Biosciences
When: Friday 7th September 2018, 10 am to 11.30 am
Location : Curate Space, Level 6, 306 Little Collins Street
A Recording of the session will be made available on demand in the coming days.
Curate Space is the Victorian Government’s Digital Innovation Festival Hub.
We are proud to be partnering with the Victorian Government to deliver a ten day program of events, for audiences in the venue and online via the live stream. We are also the home for the festival team, working from our Festivals and Events Industry Coworking Space.
The 2018 DIF Hub will host sessions over 10 days of the festival from Monday 28 August to Friday 7 September 10.00am – 7.30pm at Curate Space in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
Curate Space is an event partner with the Victorian Government