Relief from stress, anxiety, restlessness and other feelings of unhappiness with just one simple step. Feel Blissful Stillness through meditation. Lucy Louca will guide you through both group and private meditations. Convenient lunchtime sessions in the Melbourne CBD are now available through Curate Space.
Give yourself permission to do nothing for a while and let your mind wander and drift until it arrives at the point of simply being. Thoughts exist but they don’t matter, tension dissolves, discomfort and pain ease, anxiety and stress released. You will find clarity of mind, restore ease and calmness in your life and discover your authentic self.
The practice of Stillness meditation is an effortless, natural experience that is accessible to all of us. There are no breathing exercises, visualisations, mantras, chanting or even paying attention! In fact, nothing much will be asked of you, other than to sit and rest! In a safe and supportive environment, you will learn how to let go of tension and stress while restoring balance to your central nervous system resulting in a calmer response to life.
Weekly lunchtime sessions are offered in the Melbourne CBD starting 17 July. We are launching the new program with a free first session.
Update: The July-August program has completed. The next season of meditation will be announced soon.
Secure your FREE ticket for the Introductory Session below:
Continue reading “Blissful Stillness Meditation”
Curate Space is partnering with Y Square Education for the ‘Clarity, Certainty and Confidence’ Workshop in Melbourne on 7th February. Through Curate Space you will receive a second ticket for a colleague or friend.
- You are successful in your career and personal lives, but somewhere underneath, at a much deeper level, YOU know there is so much MORE you can achieve.
- Have you ever wonder why someone manifests his/her success effortlessly, while others are struggling to get by?
- If you want to discover the more what is possible for you and live a life with clarity, certainty and confidence.
Join our upcoming event…
When: Wednesday, 7 February at 17:30–21:00
Where: Mercure North Melbourne, Harker St & Flemington Rd, North Melbourne VIC 3052
Book my ticket
In this event, You will discover with Ying,
- How to set and achieve your goals in all areas of your life by combing western psychology with Eastern philosophy
- How to identify what are your roadblocks holding you back and how to overcome your negative emotions
- How to transform your mindset to handle stress.
- How to overcome self-criticism and doubts and build unshakeable confidence
- How to achieve your goals and grow yourself in all aspects of life
- Connect with yourself on a deeper level and become more authentically WHO YOU ARE.
Book my ticket
Who is this event for?
- Professionals, senior leaders, entrepreneurs and CEOs
- Someone who is looking for playing a bigger game in the next level
- someone who has mission and purpose or is searching for more in life
Agenda for the Event
- 17:30-18:30 Registration open
- 18:00- Seminar begins, we start on time.( If you are running late, our crew service desk is outside the room)
- 18:00-20:30 Seminar
- 20:30-21:00 Executive Networking
Book my ticket
The Loving Life Meetup is for people who want more authentic connection with themselves and others.
The program of events includes workshops, discussions and gatherings are presented with special guest facilitators visiting from across Australia.
The home for this Group’s Events is Curate Space, an authentic venue in the Melbourne CBD (near the Bourke St Mall).
Continue reading “Loving Life Meetup – Personal Development & Wellbeing”
Are you looking for a life partner, or do you want to make your current relationship even better?
Do you want to be flowing with self-love so that you can improve all the relationships in your life?
Curate Events is bringing Internationally recognised presenter Robert Kirby to Melbourne for a one day program.
Register now for Robert Kirby’s Heartfelt Relationships workshop on 20th October for only $55
- Tea and coffee included throughout the day.
If you’re single, this workshop will help you heal the pain from past relationships and teach you how to open your heart so that you attract your intellectual and emotional match.
If you’re currently in a relationship, you’ll get the tools to re-ignite the passion, connection and intimacy with your partner.
“Robert Kirby is one of finest personal development experts in the world. He is dynamic, courageous and tireless in his commitment to supporting others in living their dream.” Dr Donna Hamilton, Leading Marriage and Family Therapist