Accommodation is available onsite for business travellers, presenters, performers and members with a desk and also has access to the Curate Space co-working facilities.
- Key entry to your room for privacy
- Desk and high speed Wi-Fi
- Built in wardrobe with hanger
- Bedside table with lamps
- Electric Blanket
Guests have access to the following amenities:
- Your booking includes use of the co-working space and business lounge.
- Shared living space with views of the city and GPO clock
- Bathroom, shared by both accommodation rooms
- Additional toilet
- Coffee machine and selection of teas
- Balcony with city views
- Lift access
- Large kitchen and laundry for those staying for a week or longer.
Staying with us for a while
If you are staying with us for over a week, you will have additional access to the kitchen and laundry facilities, as well as weekly housekeeping. Otherwise enjoy the numerous cafes and delicious restaurants right downstairs.
Check-in from 2:00 pm and a late check-out at 11:00 am.
Ask our team for special rates for social enterprise, not for profit organisations, startups and members.
You can also earn free venue hire through our referral incentive program, ‘Inviting others who might benefit from Curate Space’.
To find out how to register in our diverse range of events and programs, which include yoga, seminars, workshops, and functions, enquire when booking with us.
New Booking System
Over the next couple of weeks we are phasing in a new inquiry and booking system which will streamline the experience and give you more control over your account. Here is a quick look of the features of the new system.
In the meatime, request a booking and we will prepare you a proposal.