Curate Space is an initiative of Strategic Artistry pty ltd.
Strategic Artistry connects creative communities across Australia and New Zealand through a range of consulting services, and its innovation centre ‘Curate Space’, which includes coworking space, function centre, meeting rooms and virtual reality lab.
Drawing on extensive industry knowledge and experience, Strategic Artistry builds the capacity of governments, organisations, industries and communities to deliver creative outcomes. Through:
- Consulting on strategic community, cultural and industry development
- Practitioner development as a trainer, coach, and keynote presenter;
- Brokering artists, stakeholder partnerships and resources;
- Joint ventures and investing in social and cultural enterprises;
- Producing quality events and programs;
- Facilitating participatory consultation processes;
- Identifying opportunities for impact, collaboration and funding;
- Providing strategic context through mapping related policies, plans, strategies and stakeholders to identify potential alignments.
Technology solutions for the Creative Industries, Local Government and Tourism:
- Virtual Reality of your locations and experiences
- Audio guide apps for galleries, museums and cultural tourism
- 3D printers for rapid prototyping, education and bespoke design