- Founder and Venue Manager – Curate Space
- Founder, Events Manager and Producer – Curate Events
- CEO and Consultant – Strategic Artistry pty ltd
A sense of purpose to ‘connect creative communities’ has guided Chloe’s career. She has worked in rural, regional & metropolitan communities, engaging in arts management & strategy development at local, state & national levels.
The Founder of Curate Space & Curate Events, initiatives of Strategic Artistry Pty Ltd.
Spaces & Events co-curated by a Network of Presenters, Producers and Performers. The Melbourne CBD location includes function venue, meeting rooms, co-working office for event/festival teams and accommodation in one location.
As a presenter, producer, trainer and community leader, Chloe identified the need for an authentic, inspiring and creative space for collaboration and engaging with your audience. Curate Space is designed through community development principles.
Through Curate Events, Chloe curates a program of workshops, forums, performances and experiences. Programs include innovation, professional development, creative and cultural, sustainability, community development, personal development and well-being.
Chloe produced and presented events in collaboration with Vivid Sydney for four years as part of Vivid Ideas held at the Museum of Contemporary Art. She was an Event Manager for TEDx Melbourne 2015 managing live streaming to Federation Square & online.
Chloe produced state-wide professional development and sector development programs for councils and the arts and culture sector, during her tenure in the Policy Division of Local Government NSW.
Program Producer for the Local Government Arts and Culture stream at VIVID IDEAS 2014, Held at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney. There were 22 events in the program. Cited here Chloe presents on a panel discussing ‘Aligning Arts and Cultural Policy across three spheres of Government’, with panelists representing Arts NSW and Cultural Development Australia.
Presenter and Facilitator
Chloe is sought after to speak at conferences, as a guest lecturer and to facilitate professional and organisational development.
She has lectured for the Bachelor of Entertainment & Arts Management through the Australian Institute of Music, teaching units in marketing research and in venue & gallery management.
As a TAFE lecturer, Chloe presented units in community development strategy and advocacy.
She has delivered cultural tourism training for regions across Australia, for tourism bureaus, councils and cultural organisations.
20 years experience as a Creative Strategist, Collaboration Broker and Producer
As a consultant through Strategic Artistry, Chloe builds the capacity of governments, organisations, industries & communities to deliver creative outcomes.
She achieves this through:
- Consulting on strategic community, cultural and industry development
- Practitioner development as a trainer, coach, and keynote presenter
- Brokering artists, stakeholder partnerships and resources
- Joint ventures and investing in social and cultural enterprises
- Producing quality events and programs
- Facilitating participatory consultation processes
- Identifying opportunities for impact, collaboration and funding
- Providing strategic context through mapping related policies, plans, strategies and stakeholders to identify potential alignments
- Advising organisations on best practice emerging technologies and systems
- Innovation – as a Creative Entrepreneur, developing new technologies, systems and services disrupt the creative industries, community development and events
Government Policy, Planning and Management
Working in the Policy Division of Local Government NSW, Chloe advised 152 councils across NSW on arts and culture and represented the sector nationally. Chloe continues to provide services to the Local Government sector and supports in council relations. Program areas included sector development for creative industries, cultural tourism, cultural facilities and cultural policy.
With over a decade in the Local Government sector, Chloe has managed:
- Development of policies, procedures and processes
- Sector development
- Stakeholder relations and community engagement
- Strategic planning and integrated planning
- Administration of over $1m of community grants
- Community development
- Cultural planning
- Community services
- Events and festivals
- Public programs
- Gallery establishment & programming
Chloe has Post Graduate Qualifications in Local Government Management through UTS.
Tech Savvy Entrepreneur
Chloe is a founder and entrepreneur developing technology solutions for venues, events, networks and communities. Chloe advises organisations on emerging technologies for delivering best practice service, in particular regarding collaboration, automation, marketing segmentation and the customer journey.
Qualified in Interactive Multimedia and Website Production, Chloe’s training also included video and audio production which are vital for delivering engaging content. Chloe’s services include interactive video streaming and audio guides.
Working for 13 years in Government, Chloe introduced emerging technologies into council systems, including automation of grant management, community engagement tools, surveying instruments and event/conference management.
Prior the public sector, Chloe’s technology business MediaMaker produced digital resources for galleries, councils & communities.
Personally, Chloe’s creative expressions are through dance, singing, performing flute and photography. Some of Chloe’s photography is exhibited in the Curate Space art collection.
- Program Producer
- Event Manager
- MC or Speaker
- Facilitator or Trainer
- Business Development Strategist
- Strategy and Project Management Consultant