Curate Space is hosting PSK Performance for an interactive Fishbowl Discussion in Melbourne.
- PSK Performance is the curator of expert-led interactive and thought-provoking events specialising in the format of Fishbowl Discussions and workshops in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and London.
- PSK Performance is committed to providing you with an interactive environment where current ‘hot’ topics and issues are openly discussed and challenged, information and ideas are shared that stimulate ‘plans into action’ and new connections are formed through networking at each event.
- We have brought together a panel of nationally and internationally recognised experts, who are ready to share their stories and years of experience by inviting the audience to participate in a unique Fishbowl format discussion.
Topic: ‘Leading a Learning Organisation’
When: 28 March 2018
Where: Curate Space, 306 Little Collins St Melbourne. See directions to the venue
Arrive: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Tickets are available at $65.00
You will enjoy a selection of healthy and contemporary buffet style breakfast options as you network and connect with like-minded participants.
Responding to the ever-changing and evolving work environment, PSK Performance is quick to react at bringing professionals together through innovative and practical learning events. Participants actively engage directly in conversation with recognised talented professionals, locally and internationally who ‘cut to the core’ to examine real issues that touch Learning and Performance, HR and Talent and Organisational Development and Change.
Our aim is for participants to embrace the moment and raise those important issues that matter most to them. By creating a high energy and dynamic platform, participants gain valuable insight, knowledge and feedback within the session to support and foster their decision making and personal learning.
We achieve this by;
- designing the sessions to ensure you have time to learn, share ideas and concepts
- working with local and international talent in their respected specialisms who share our common values of open discussions and group interaction
- limit the number of places at each event, creating a more intimate environment that sparks real learning
- including opportunities to amplify your Professional Learning Community throughout the event by connecting and networking.
We look forward to welcoming you!