Curate Space is partnering with Andrew Eggelton for ‘The Presenters Experience’ Workshop in Melbourne on 15th March.
It’s time to begin your powerful journey, deliver your unique message to the world, empower others and leave your own legacy.
This half day workshop will take you through ‘The Journey of World Class Presenter’ with Andrew Eggelton.
- ‘World Class’ begins by dropping our Presenting from our Heads to our Hearts, so we focus on the feeling and less, the technical. The feeling is what engages our audience.
- For example, can you remember a movie that made you laugh, cry or changed the way you viewed the world by shifting how you felt at the time? Now can you remember all the dialogue? Exactly.
- ‘Self Expression.’ Understand that YOU are your cut through. By having the freedom to express who you are on stage, not only do you stand out, but more importantly, it becomes effortless.
- By being you, you’re giving your audience permission to be the same, as you invite each other to authentically connect. That’s a gift!
- Play within a ‘Framework’ created to suit each individual – If you’re listening or feeling into your audience, you’ll know what they need moment to moment as the words simply find their way to your lips.
- And lastly, fully ‘Embody’ your Presenting, to become an authority in your field.
What happens here, is that you truly believe in what you’re doing, which shows up in your body language, voice, words and energy, organically.